Monday, February 28, 2011

assurance

..for one day we know, we'll meet again...

my heart goes out to my two of my friends who lost their grandma and dad respectively this week. Its been pretty crazy around but I'm glad the we're all (being the gang) able to stand side by side each other (or sit, hug, shed tears, being present at wakes, send lovely flowers and pakkam, and more hugs) and cracking peanuts to eat them. Oh, trying not to spill water while poking the box of water to drink. :p

To June and Caryn, be strong! we are all here for ya. *bigsquishyhug*

On another note, mum turned the big five-zero yesterday! It definitely was a crazy day with all the baking of one hundred cupcakes to be given away and a cheese cake. Nonetheless, FUN.

........i would wanna have a party in A&W too. and have the Bear! And all my friends to play the games.  HAHAHAHAHA..That'll be fun. oh well, ONE DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment