Monday, March 21, 2011

M.I.A.

I had a horrible busy week and I don't really wanna talk about it. Sometimes I just wish that adults could just GROW UP and not be so siu hei with alotta stuffs. C'mon, how old are you and you guys still play the silent treatment and backstabbing and whatnots just to make things bad to worst. -.-

Other than that busy week, I finally wrote my OWN song! *dances around happily* and I still can't believe I finished writing it within 30 mins, in the mamak. (: oh well, praying for more inspirations to come, so I can write more. It's really fun writing and creating music.

There's still my project apple muffin which is on hold. I hope my apples wont go bad... :S

and you, its been more than a month and no news from you. It sucks to know you are so near, yet it feels like we're living thousands of miles from each other. i need to know what has happened. and what holds in the future. because it seems to me that i'm losing you again and, maybe getting my heart broken once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment