Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Resolutions

Honestly, I never did write my Resolutions for 2012 on paper/note. I just wrote them...mentally. and i guess I edited some resolutions along the way, and yes, I'm aware that it's only February.

One of them is the challenge to read books, apart from the Bible. Not just read books but to read at least one each week. Now, it is obviously a challenge since it took me few months to finish a book last year. And it took me one week to finish a novel. So here I am, failing because it took me three months to finish ONE book. yeah i started reading that book in december.

Since Shanlyn is having a checklist of the number of books she has read so far, I feel i should do the same. At least I know what and how many books I've read this year. I'm (now) proud to say and post that I've finished one book! :D

Books read in 2012
1. Beyond Talent by John C. Maxwell
2. To Train Up A Child by Micheal & Debi Pearl
3. Drawing Near by John Bevere
4. Cultivating Your Inner Life by Edmund Chan
5. The 4th Dimension by Dr David Yonggi Cho
6. Prison Break by Mark Conner
7. The Fourth Dimension, Volume Two by Dr David Yonggi Cho
8. Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and John Townsend
9. Work, Love, Pray by Diane Paddison
10. Change of Heart by Jodi Piccoult
11. Walking from East to West by Ravi Zacharias
12. Women: God's Secret Weapon by Ed Silvoso
13. Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic
14. God's Story, Your Story by Max Lucado
15. Solving Life's Problems Dr David Yonggi Cho

*as of August, I've failed much. forty two books to go!
*as of September, I've thirty eight books more to go.
*as of October, I've thirty seven books more to go

2 comments: