Thursday, September 6, 2012

a day's meal

 Antipodean sure does serves the best breakfast in town, and in a huge portion. A morning spent with the bestie was one of the privileges as both of our time seems to always clash. So blessed to be able to spend time on that special day too.





A meal that took me close to two hours to finish every bit that's left on my plate. I ended up not eating for the rest of the day.

The things we shared form our hearts; our current lives, future, plans, guys, problems with people, reminded me that I'm not alone going through life. And that what both of us go through, seems to be similar, and it has always been that way. The many times how both of us helped each other out, I'm glad it still stays the same way. How we realized that the things that resonates in our hearts are for the same purpose and same goal.

Friends like these are hard to find. Especially when it comes to having a best girl friend. I've found that there are some who just put some walls just cause they are afraid some secrets might be leaked. Then I realized that it comes down to the level of trust.

Finding friends is easy. Keeping the good ones and maintaining the relationship, takes effort, and definitely, trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment