Friday, April 22, 2011

another door please?

After two of mum's friend saw the place, they gave us their opinion on the place; people traffic etc. Turns out that it is not really the right place to be. Only mondays to wednesdays the place is quite quiet and only thursdays till saturdays will have better business. The shops around there closes on Sundays. Buying the current business; an organic retail, is a no no since i-forgot-what-was-the-reason.

I'm so tempted to buy over the kitchen equipments since if i would to buy brand new ones, would cost my a bomb. Then again, if i were to buy them, I wouldn't have any place to store them for the time being. Mind you, these stuffs ain't small. They are HUGE and takes up space. -.-

OH well, I still hope that another door will open since this door is closed. Hopefully, a better offer. Better place. Better time.

The sick bug has not left me. angryface!

No comments:

Post a Comment