Wednesday, April 20, 2011

it gets better

gah, officially twentyfour.


oh well, the climb wasn't too bad after all. Never ever climb hills or mountains when you're unwell. You get altitude sickness and can die up there. I came down the hill with headache. came home with migraine and heart palpitate. It's horrible.

Managed to present my two songs despite having a sore throat. I lost my voice four hours later. :P

I got calls from near and far. It definitely made my day (:

there's this shop with kitchen equipments going for five thousand RM. Really wanna start a business since it's already there. I don't need to go sourcing for kitchen hoods, grill, hot water + 3 compartment dispenser, ice cooler, chiller, some utensils, pots. The one thing that's in my way is, money. And maybe a chef or two. Despite being sick right now,( flu, cough, fever headache) there are so many ideas, menus going on my head and im not writing them down. argh.

I need some signs, or a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment