Thursday, July 21, 2011

crazy

 At this rate, I am amazed how I can survive the many events happening. Especially when this one is running around, like he's high on some sugar, or when he's super manja, or when he just wants attention, or when he turns my room into some playground, or when he demands food which he can't eat for these three months. really, somebody please help me!

 So I went to the morning market yesterday morning and bought some fruits, bananas included. BUT yeah big butt, I forgot to take it outta the plastic bag and it was left in it till this morning. With the hot hot hot weather of Malaysia yesterday, obviously, it became too ripe! I think someone ate one or two. I was thinking of baking a banana cake so I took the butter out to soften. I had to go out, so when i came home, my mum had taken out some yogurt cause she wanted some yogurt shake! booooooo So I had less bananas for the cake. I was too lazy to google or find a banana cake recipe, so I used the Durian cake recipe, just replace the durians with bananas! As I was mixing and everything, I remember Caryn's recipe was different, had milk n all, panicked a lil but went on mixing, added some almond flakes, went into the oven and......
It'll be better if there were more bananas in it! oh wells.

Ben met this person somewhere which bakes Macaroons. He bought some and....nah

It's a lil flat. But not as flat as mine. and huge! this is so like M&M's!


As I still have some cream cheese left, I decided to make these lovelies as I've always wanted to make this for so many years but malas. Making the tart shells is so...okay la its worth making them. BUT (butt again) I should have baked the tart shells longer. The tart shell looks really pale.
I reduced the sugar and it turned out a lil salty even though I used unsalted butter (?!) Imma bake this again because I is not happy with the results. I'm gonna mix match some recipes together. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment