Wednesday, July 27, 2011

labels.

I was asked to cater for tea for a course that runs for 14 weeks. They had already finished 2 weeks so there's 12 weeks for me to cater for them. Finger, tiny, bite size food are really nice to look at but really hard to do! BUT ( there's a butt again ), their budget is really low as participants goes for the course for free! So working with a low budget isn't easy. Thankfully, the food they need are small and (hopefully) can cover the cost and perhaps make profits in the weeks to come! (:

So I had to come up with a list of possible food and the kind aunty, replied my email almost instantly with awesome powerful English. I looked at my email to her and..*facepalm* I need to buck up on my England like alot! :S

And so she did suggest I leave my namecard/contact number. I think it's very rush to do so now. or so i really think so! and, I need help in getting a name for this possible small business. came across some and...whatyathink?

Mouthful
Bite Me
Confessions of a Baker
Confessions of a Foodie
Eye Eat
Feasting of Art
Food Chaser
Food Stuffs
Jenius
One More Bite
Ooooh, Look!
Eat first, Diet Later

Running outta ideas or some names just doesn't really look appealing to me. and running outta time!. time to send the brother to work. Till then.

1 comment: