Thursday, December 15, 2011

THE question

I am reminded how grace is given freely. How undeserving for me to receive it. How amazing, grace is. Looking back the past three years, He has proved Himself to be ever so faithful, ever so merciful, ever so forgiving, and is full of grace. How many times I really feel that I do not deserve all these but He still thinks I do.

Am reminded that I should count the lil blessings I receive. not to overlook any but to see how many times He has pulled me through. How another day had been a blessing. How much joy it is to be with the lil one. How the family and close friends had stick with me through my lowest point.

Sometimes it just takes a lil reminder to remind you to count your lil blessings one by one. And with that, you'll be amazed as to how much you've been blessed over the days, weeks, months and years. Treasure your moments.

I thought my day would end with that. Being grateful and thankful for all He's done. Till, lil one asked me the question. That fast? never underestimate a young one.


No comments:

Post a Comment