Friday, December 23, 2011

a time to...

It's that time of the year again. Christmas. :D Where everyone is getting presents, setting up christmas trees, gathering recipes, planning holidays, caroling, christmas plays and so on. Love this time of the year. But as I grow older, I somehow feel the lack of Christmas spirit. The lack of thinking of what to give to someone. Lack of planning something special. I feel, just tired when Christmas comes around.

Maybe its just cause another new year is approaching too quickly.

Well, yeah, that.

What lies next year, is a mystery to me. Everything is still at a blur. Work is a blur. Income is at a blur state. but life still goes on. boy is getting older and growing, too fast. with all this season holiday and season change in life, trying my very best to submit my 2012 plans to Him.

Commit to the LORD whatever you do,
   and he will establish your plans
Proverbs 16:3

1 comment: