Monday, January 2, 2012

the new has come

Out with the old, In with the new.

Ushering the New Years was great. Started NYE by waking up late and rushed to bake six cakes, got them frosted and written with words. Send them cakes, forgot to take pics of them ): Spent some time (or whats left with time) with friend(s) and a lil dins, went to settle some money things and went for Watchnight Celebration in DUMC. Got hungry before midnight and went to bed really hungry. Lil boy slept past 2am and had nightmares (i think) and woke up really late the next day.

As the New Year has begun, there are still alot of uncertainties in life, especially mine. I'm not really sure if this path I'm taking will do me any good. Or maybe I should just get a normal job and have a fix income. Or, i could just go on with my plans and be kick-ass at it.

I always had long chats with mum the past week. Mostly is because of our family situation right now. And my future. And why I'm changing church. And brain storming. Sometimes its really hard talking to your mum. But sometimes, that's just how family is. Supporting in everything you do and going all out, just for you.

I wouldn't say life could be great and smooth sailing in months and years to come. It already hasn't been that way for me. Hearing someone talk behind my back, literally, on NY is not cool at all. Trying really hard to put on a brave face, isn't doing me that good. Or maybe I don't have to and just break down or deal with it..?

At this point in posting this, the whole house is still in silence. Surprisingly since it's past 9am. Going for a class soon. First class of the year, on a Public Holiday!



"The LORD shall preserve you going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore" Psalm 121:8

No comments:

Post a Comment