Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the mornings

DUMC had started a Fast and Prayer Meeting since 2nd of Jan which will go on till this Sunday. I planned not to go but Ben wanted to go on Tuesday. We decided to go, but couldn't wake up. So was Wednesday. After cell on Wednesday, did commit to go since almost everyone was going and there was this semagat-ness. and a human alarm clock. I actually turned off my alarm when it rang! -.- but thankfully there was the human alarm clock which woke me up after the second time calling. *shy*

They say first is never easy. TRUE! second day was okay, so was third. got worst on fourth day. went there late but i keep telling myself, at least i was there :D Tomorrow's gonna be the tenth day, its still gonna be awesome!

there's just too much to share, but too little time to type it all out here right now. till then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment