Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 7

Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

hmmm why is it ex-bf/gf or love? anywayyyys,

Dear ex crush,

(I'll write to a human this time) :)
The time I met you, were the time where girls and boys won't or hardly talk to each other cause, it's by nature like that. Somehow, we did speak or exchange glances. You never fail to irritate me whenever you had a chance to and I would get very upset and then, you'd give that disappointing look. I'm not very sure why. And till today, I never asked. You were the first person I had helped in composing music. Thankfully, I was learning music composition at that time. Maybe somehow you found out, I'm not sure. But it was fun helping you compose your songs. Honestly, I'm not sure what kinda tune I've written for you but if I'm not mistaken, you wrote a song about losing a girl. hmmmmm. I remembered we were called to be involved in this music percussion group which we had tons of practise but in the end we never performed. That got us closer but then because of circumstances, I left the group too. I wondered why we never exchanged numbers. Years, maybe one or two, went by and we met again at two separate camps. We got to talk again, exchanged numbers and that was it. yeah, i lost your number and i bet you lost mine too. Thankfully for FaceBook I have you as a friend. We never admitted to each other about the feelings we had. I'm pretty sure you felt the same way too, i hope. Oh well, I'm sure life ahead for you will be great! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment