Friday, June 17, 2011

updates

It does feel like a long time not blogging. Finding the time to just sit in front of the lappy and actually writing something meaningful or just blogging is rare but finding recipes, that's another story.

The past two weeks has been hectic. Squeezing in time to finish my pile of work. Getting up early and standing for practically four days has been torturing. Finding time to bake cause the hands and fingers were itchy was satisfying yet it sucked a whole lotta energy out of me cause i woke up at 4am to bake. Yes, I'm that crazy. Zooming to places, getting lost in Ampang and many more, had taken a toll on me. Ah boy having tummy upset was another round. I could hardly sleep as his temperature went up and down. Seeing somebody doing something right in front of my eyes, breaking my heart into a million pieces was horrifying. okay i exaggerated but still, I'm still not over it. I had an awesome screaming session and driving around just to get it out of my system. With all these happening, its amazing how I sorta still have energy left saved somewhere in my body. hmmm that's really weird. And there were tons to learn from, especially meeting different people within those four days.

I will be back with the 30Day Challenge soon. I just need rest. I'm gonna have flu soon, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment