Friday, June 24, 2011

a first

There's always a first. That's what they all say. They? Yeah, everyone.

Since water in my area was not disrupted, I went ahead with my plan to perfect the Focaccia and try another muffin.



 Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffin
 Focaccia with ExtraVirginOliveOil with BalsamicVinegar

Everything went well. I made them. I felt proud of myself. I felt accomplished.

But something was not right. I had never felt so horrible after baking. I do enjoy baking, really I do. But today was just different. Today just doesn't seem right. Baking does help me take my mind off and I always feel better after that but not today.

Today, maybe I shouldn't had baked. Or maybe I should, as I've already had.

Cause there's always a first. A first to feel sad even when you do the thing you love most, can't help you to feel good at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment