Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You're so hard to forget

Dinner. It was great. Food was so satisfying. Our conversation was great. I miss those kinda talks where we would just talk about everything under the (ceiling) sky. Then we struck on that topic again. I can never admit something that personal in front of you. I know, I've told you most of my darkest secrets and fears but that, you already know part of it, not fully. That's the one thing I can never be really honest. You asked a question but I never answered honestly. Even though you asked again, using all kinds of words forming those sentences, but no, I just couldn't. Something in me was screaming to ask you tons of questions. What ever went wrong with us? Wasn't there still something? So, with what we've been through, was there ever something? If no, then why are we supposed to be? With what we've been through, what was that all about? My mind was filled with those but nothing came out of my mouth or rather everything that wasn't related to what was going on in my head. Perhaps I just don't wanna be a fooled again. I don't wanna be the one left there being alone. I don't wanna be left hanging there, again. I don't want my heart to be played again. I don't want my heart being broken by you, again. After all that I've been through, I don't think I can take any heart breaks. or maybe I can't afford any heart breaks cause there's the little man. If only I could tell you, "I've never gotten over you even though I've tried. It's still you". Perhaps one day. Perhaps that one day, wouldn't be too late....

Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment