Monday, May 23, 2011

Day Four

Day Four - Your Sibling

ah i shall write to the older one since we are close. wait, we are right? hehe

Dear Ben,

I had all the attention in the world for three years or so. When mum had you, there were complications and that took the attention from me. I had the teevee all to myself watching Disney cartoons like a zillion times. I was a proud sister when you came into the world but you didn't seem to like me much. Judging from the kiddo photos, whenever i carried you, you cried. tsk. We had our fun times playing around, sort of. I obviously didn't like it when you were chasing me like a mad monkey trying to bite me. Seriously, what were you thinking?

Years flew by and obviously, we got older. I was so pissed whenever I used to hang out with my friends after PMR and you complained I could go out more than you. hello, i is four years older laaaaa. Anyways, we somehow pass thru that stage.

Now that you're all grown up, somewhat, its easier to talk to you. I'm glad that some stuffs you chose to share with me. and yeap, we do have our secrets together. shhhhhh. I'm proud to call you my partner in crime. muahahahah. love you to bits, ben. :D

*************************************

Glad I'm in the comfort of my home right now. The past two weeks has been a constant series of important things to do. hmm, everything's important!. hahaha.

The past two weeks, I had been arranging music, recording the piano parts, keyboard - strings, and some other effects, some guitars and trying some bass, some aunty's voice, and of course, mine. Note to self : Make sure the writer agrees with the kind of music, beat, tempo, genre, you gonna play for their song. Super long process recording the aunty's song. another thing, after these non-stop time of trying to get it done properly, omg, no wonder, I'm more of a musician than singer. I tried recording my voice one of the days and, nah, I had been using my fake voice, or so they claim. Lower one key, recorded the instruments again and, I spent four hours singing, trying to get it right and recording it. I almost cried. sighhhhhhhh. ThankGod for awesome friend to cheer me up after that. :D

so yeap, just a lil update, since we're not raptured yet. oh wait, no right? hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. partner in crime. true that. rmbr rootbeer? hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm what rootbeer???..i seriously dont remember... :S

    ReplyDelete