Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day Three

Day Three - Your Parents.

Since its parents, I shall combine both in one letter.

I'm glad both of you brought me into this world. I was stubborn from birth. heh. I have no idea how calm you both were when I came into the world two days late. I know that both of you were super excited to see me. The pictures I see now, both of you were and still are proud parents!

Like any other families, we do have our ups and downs. I'm thankful that in our most lowest moments, we still stick to each other and help each other out.

We have our fair shares of trips around the country or just hanging out at our usual place or finding new places. Although we don't need to go, visit, the most expensive places and stay in those hotels, we had and incredible time appreciating the times we have with each other.

I never thought that with all that I've put you through, that you would still forgive me of all the things that I've done. I can never comprehend that. Just like I'm still amazed at how HE could forgive me. Through all these that had happened, we know that we would want things differently. Bringing me up differently, somehow. Planning ahead differently. Venturing in things differently. Having the life that we always wanted. Having the things that we want that could turn into needs. But we also know, that we wouldn't be this close if things didn't happened this way. Honestly, sometimes I wish that things wouldn't have gone this way. That this isn't the road that we should be taking. That you should be having the time of your lives rather than worrying too much for me.

At times, I'm extremely upset whenever anyone comes up to you and scolds you for the way you've brought me up. For the choices I've made to be the person I am. ( which they think these decisions are yours) Or just speaking negativity in your lives. I am truly upset because they are no better parents than you. Seriously, their kids are worst than me. Just that they don't know that. But then again, who am I to judge or say these things to them right? The other reason I'm upset because, these statements, comments, brings your spirit down and question your authorities as parents over me. With that, I have to endure that ever-long-emotional-down period. That I have to remind you that IT IS MY decisions, that both of you didn't brain wash me to make those decisions. That we have other better things to do than feel that way. Honestly, I hate these moments. [Some adults should get a life. Stop talking about my family and start looking deep in yours. Yes, i know some of you Google my name and read my blog. Seriously, get a life. ]

I am glad that both of you are apart of this new journey of mine. That you don't get to miss the little details of my life with the little guy. With all the tender love and care both of you had showered me with, I'm eternally indebted to the both of you. me love the both of you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment