Monday, May 2, 2011

labour day

Spent labour day by not being free but labour-ing for free. *upsetface*

I was given a day to think of music arrangements and to record them later tonight. At this moment, I've no inspirations. Literally starting to freak out. With all the things to do in the house, I'm not sure if i have the energy to do recording. o.O okayyy trying to be in positive mode...
oh yeah, since its a public holiday and all, mum took the liberty to move things around the kitchen. and yes, my kitchen doesn't have permanent cabinets because ever since we moved in, they had not decided how and where and what to do with the kitchen, awesome. Counting this year, we've been here for four years.

Suddenly everyone is away for holidays or is planning for one. I want one too!!! and i need it alot. By holiday, i mean, away, by myself. I need tons of me time.

And I've suddenly took interest in looking at amazing photo works and I'm totally blown away with amazing talents people have to capture those important moments. That's gonna be on my to-learn-list. To learn to capture those moments, and not just that but enhancing it with awesome techniques to do so.

oh well, time to save more moneyy

No comments:

Post a Comment