Saturday, May 7, 2011

muffins

After contemplating for i-have-no-idea-how-long, I decided to move my lazy bum and start with my long awaited muffin.

I actually had a dream that I was baking carrot cake. It's quite awesome though, you dream something and then...you actually bake in the end. (: So, I took out the butter in the morning so it'll be soft. Turns out I had to go out, driving peeps around. As I was driving, I realised I didn't have cheese at home for the cream cheese topping. Planned to go to BakeWithYen BUT the heat was literally unbearable. Headed home to find an alternative and..tingtingtingting I remembered the long awaited apple muffin.

BUUUUUTTT i didn't have blueberries to go with the recipe. So I combined two different recipes. :D the one with walnuts and I changed blueberries to cranberries and.....


ta-daa. okay the picture is horrendous.

but i'm glad i did bake this after all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment