Monday, May 9, 2011

what hell is like.

Last night, I was pouring some hot water for my mum and the vapour was too hot that I dropped whatever I was holding and...yeap, hot stuffs landed on my feet!! Jumped, screamed! hop to the toilet. (lucky my kitchen is so near the toilet) mum came running after hearing me scream and panicked not knowing what to do. I too was in a state of shock (and pain!) As I could hardly stand/walk with the pain on my right leg, I put the toilet seat cover down and sat on it while turning on a tap which is beside it and, OHMAIGAWD  felt like chopping my feet off.

My whole family is known for 'tahan-ing' pain and if we say we're okay, its just a wee lil pain, but if we cry and pain is unbearable, seeing a doctor is a must.

Anyways, I have this facial products that is really effective and it has been tested for people with burn marks. Results are unbelievable! I only thought of applying some VitaminE cream or Aloe Vera (since they are growing like a forest at my balcony) but my mum took that and gave it to me. Seriously, I was literally crying applying it on my feet not because its painful but because its kinda expensive to apply on my feet!!!!

As it was kinda late, and I was really tired from all the cooking for Mothers' Day, I fell asleep and I didn't feel any pain. ThankGod this morning, the redness has reduced! I feet looks normal without any burn marks whatsoever! :D

Looking back, I am reminded how we find or hear people having hell experience, them going there and coming back sharing with people that it is real. That you literally burn there. That they see tons of people they used to know dear and from afar. How they suffer there. How hot it is. Well, I got to experience like 0.00000001% of it. It reminded me that, I would never wanna go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment